Dance with us this summer with joy, imagination, and tenacity!
Spots are still available for Fairy Tale Dance Camp, Youth Dance Camp, Daily Intermediate/Advanced classes, and Senior Intensive.
We offer programs to supplement year-round training along with fun ways to try dance with us for the first time!
Senior Intensives and Daily Classes for ages 12-18 will focus on technique, stretching/conditioning, building confidence and artistry.
Story Book Dance Camp for ages 3-6 is a half day of ballet, creative movement, crafts, and imaginative play.
Youth Dance Camp is a full day for ages 5-12. It culminates in an original weekly performance including acting, dance, and characters and story created by the students.
- August 21-25, 9:30-3:00
- One week packed with ballet, conditioning, jazz and modern.
- Designed to help dancers prepare for the upcoming school year and Nutcracker Auditions.
- Extended day option also available. Dancers may arrive any time after 8:30 AM for self-guided warm up.
- Tuition is $375 per week.
Daily Classes and Mentorship Opportunities (Age 12-18)
- Monday-Friday, July 10-August 4
- Daily ballet class plus pointe, modern, jazz or conditioning from 1:00-3:00 PM.
- Dancers may be dropped off at 1:00 PM for class, or can choose to spend the morning assisting and mentoring younger dancers in our Story Book and Youth Dance Camps.(Choose “Class only” or “Class and mentoring” when registering)
- $175 per week
- Early drop off available.
Story Book Dance Camp Age 3-8
- Monday-Friday, July 10-August 4, 9:30-12:30
- Daily ballet class and creative movement.
- Active games, art, crafts, reading, and drama activities
- Early drop-off available.
- Informal end of session performance.
- Tuition is $200 Save $25 off each additional week.
- Students will need a snack and water.
Youth Dance Camp Age 5-11
- Monday-Friday, July 10-August 4, 9:30-3:00
- Exceptional quality child-centric dance training including ballet, jazz, modern, musical theater, and improvisation.
- Activities that compliment dance training including acting, art, crafts, dance history and active games and play.
- Original weekly performance including acting, dance, and characters and story created by the students.
- Walks to Danforth St. Park (weather permitting) for outdoor yoga, games and free play.
- Time to form relationships with older dance students as friends and role models.
- Students will need lunch, a snack, and plenty of water.
- Early drop off and late pick up available.
- Tuition is $375 per week, with $25 off each additional week.
- Multi-week and sibling discounts available.
- COVID Policies
- Your account will be credited the full cost to use in another session if you need to quarantine for COVID exposure or illness.
- Classes require 5 enrolled students to run. Smaller classes may be combined or offered a different session.
- Students in full-day sessions will be emailed information about clothing and shoes for park days.
Girls/Feminine Dress Code
Age 8 and up: Any style solid color leotard, pink or flesh colored ballet tights, ballet shoes to match tights, and hair in a ballet bun. Intermediate and Advanced Dancers should also bring pointe shoes only if previously promoted to pointe. Leggings or shorts and layers permitted for non-ballet classes. No jewelry except small earrings.
Age 3-7: Any style solid color leotard with or without attached skirt. Pink or flesh colored ballet tights or white ankle socks, ballet shoes to match tights, and hair secured off face. No jewelry except small earrings.
Boys/Masculine Dress Code:
Plain white t-shirt tucked inside black opaque ballet tights or black exercise shorts with white ankle socks and black or white ballet shoes.